Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchini should have been given a minimum of one more season, bringing in HIS own players, really gutted

bluelol said:
samharris said:
Forzacitizens said:
Di Marzio now reporting it as well, he's suggesting it's Mancini's decision

Mancini making the decision does soften the blow tbh..

This Sam

Did he have any real choice if he did not jump he would have been pushed

He had go sons choice fucking appaling<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 8:08 pm --<br /><br />
bluelol said:
samharris said:
Forzacitizens said:

This Sam

Did he have any real choice if he did not jump he would have been pushed

He had go sons choice fucking appaling

As much as I love Mancini, if I think about it rationally, I can't really complain too much about the decision to sack him. This season has been a massive disappointment. It's not that we failed to win anything, it's the manner in which we failed to win anything. We seemed to effectively give up our title in about February. We didn't get a single win in the CL. And we lost the FA Cup final to a team in the relegation zone, seemingly not giving a shit the entire time. And yes, the summer transfer performance wasn't exactly great and he didn't get all the players he hoped for. But it's not as if the team that beat us to the title is a squad of world class players. Yes, they got Van Persie, but they've still got some pretty limited players in their squad, sometimes in pretty important positions. Garcia and Sinclair might not be world class players, but they're not so shit that they couldn't be included in a team that should beat at least 15 of the teams in the league.

Personally, I'd have given him another year to put it right, but I think that'd probably be an emotional decision.

Some good laughs in this thread - not from the wums, or the rags, but from the good honest City fans. You're mostly taking this pretty well. And for those who aren't, just be thankful you're not Artlepool fans.

zandvoort blue said:
samharris said:
Forzacitizens said:

http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/cal...-pellegrini-per-mancini-manca-solo-lannuncio/

I interpret it more of it being Roberto`s decision of whether he will be in charge for the last 2 games of the season rather than his decision to leave?

Thank god you can interpret it! I clicked on and ended up ordering the Fettuccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.