Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheadle Blue said:
Pelligrini might be the best motivator in the world, but if he can't speak a word of the queens, it doesn't mean diddly shit

Speaks better English than Mancini Apparently...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Outers have quietened down last 20 mins..
Apart from the obvious couple who are the outers. Are know who the inners are they are as clear as day on this thread

I think you and blueinsa have some sort of gay loving going on for me because you just quote me constantly. Listen you wont be the first and you wont be the last pal,but I am married with kids mate..x

Petetheblu said:
Jaques said:
city chief is back said:
radio says the new fella denies having any contact or contract with us? WTF is going on arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "sorry key 103"
Perhaps Mourinho or perhaps Heynckes?

I'd take Heynckes right now.....not in a gay way though.

Me too

We would at least come out of it smelling of roses even if we did cock up
The others would be worried no doubt at all

You're like one of those Japanese soldiers they were finding on remote islands who still thought the war was going on in the 1970s.

Show a bit of dignity, mate.

wireblue said:
When those reports came out on Friday night city should have, either on or off the record, denied them fully.

Ok, maybe we would have looked ridiculous this week when mancini is sacked and pellegrini takes over but at least we would be looking ridiculous with a FA cup in the cabinet.

Right now we just look ridiculous

Yep, the club could've easily issued a swift rebuttal and said as far as they're concerned Mancini is still the manager. It would've looked a bit daft when they sacked Mancini the following week of course but clubs pull that kind of shit all the time, saying that the manager is safe when in reality he's not. I fully accept that they couldn't do anything to stop it leaking out but to allow the rumour-mill to go into overdrive in the lead-up to the FA Cup Final was stupid.

Didsbury Dave said:

You're like one of those Japanese soldiers they were finding on remote islands who still thought the war was going on in the 1970s.

Show a bit of dignity, mate.

Dignity..you mean like all the outers have twds Mancini..you included>>??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.