Mancini flag/banner?

city diehard

You could say that this is a knee-jerk reaction, it probably is...but a desperate times calls for desperate measures. I think we should a huge flag, because lets not forget he won us a fuckin' cup and took that other banner down. Forza Mancini. Any thoughts?

Im in but I cant think waiting for him to get off the coach at our next home game and all chanting 'Manchini whooo' will do a better job.

Mods sticky needed!<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:24 pm --<br /><br />
doomuk said:
Im in but I cant think waiting for him to get off the coach at our next home game and all chanting 'Manchini whooo' will do a better job.

I'll be singing with you mate, along with I hope many blues, to show the players who is boss.

city diehard said:
You could say that this is a knee-jerk reaction, it probably is...but a desperate times calls for desperate measures. I think we should a huge flag, because lets not forget he won us a fuckin' cup and took that other banner down. Forza Mancini. Any thoughts?

just sing his name loud and proud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.