Mancini Is The Man For The Job

BobKowalski

As we drown in a sea of sorrow and recrimination I will just say that yes I do think Mancini is the man to get it right and teach us, the players, the club what it takes to be a top 4 side. It ain't going to be pretty but he has what it takes.

I figure that this is a good time to nail my colours to the Mancini standard.

Me too, but what the feckin heck is going on with Kiddo? Manchini must be sick to death of him he's parroting on all game in his ear telling him what to do! surely Mancini should have his own number two in there??

here here Bob, lets fuckin give him some time and not get on his back after a few bad performances. you cant change manager mid-season and expect a miracle. i want to this this man have a season of his own

The jury's out on Mancini for me at this moment in time.

He has done little to improve on what we already had , in fact we've probably lost more games ........ but he's also not really had enough time to make his mark here , and that he needs.

black mamba said:
The jury's out on Mancini for me at this moment in time.

He has done little to improve on what we already had , in fact we've probably lost more games ........ but he's also not really had enough time to make his mark here , and that he needs.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^this, at least give him to the end of the season^^^^^^^^^^^

He needs to stop fucking about with the team half way through a match imo. Ireland shouldnt have come off for SWP and i don't know why he likes taking off Bridge and putting Barry at left back.

I think we need to give him time unless we can get mourinho

At the end of the day he was brought in with a clear set target at least let him try and get it. If he doesn't then fair enough he accepted the challenge and got it wrong...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.