Mancini learning fast

AdamManCity

Recently he has said some strange things to the press but tonight he was spot on. He claimed he didn't even know united were playing and that we are still out of the title race. This has taken the pressure off us ahead of the Norwich game unlike the last three games and it's good to see he's learning from his mistakes.

Again today he said all the right things to the press about our spending, progression and about what that united coach no one has ever heard of said.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/2012/April/Roberto-Mancini-previews-Norwich-v-Man-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews ... v-Man-City</a>

he also let the only left winger in the squad play on the left wing, crossing the ball with his left foot. which was nice.

hirop said:
he also let the only left winger in the squad play on the left wing, crossing the ball with his left foot. which was nice.
only took him 2 years...how fast of him eh!

AdamManCity said:
Recently he has said some strange things to the press but tonight he was spot on. He claimed he didn't even know united were playing and that we are still out of the title race. This has taken the pressure off us ahead of the Norwich game unlike the last three games and it's good to see he's learning from his mistakes

He should've been saying this weeks ago. Forget that lot. It's about us and what we do.

I think he was very clever with his comments to be honest. Saying we are still out of the title race keeps the media pressure off us, we can just plough on and get results, hopefully. Let's hope tonight was the start of returning to some decent form!

I'd like to hear him being more positive about City at times but maybe he is playing the current situation just right. We are still not favourites but we have a chance.

Lets beat Norwich and see how Villa go on.

One game at a time.

Twists and turns.

Pity Cityfans tend to be slow learners..When it comes to football that is.

All these meltdowns and threads claiming someone is a world champion one week and not worth his salt the next are getting tedious.

I love mancini always have. I still think he has improved virtually every player in our squad especially the defenders. Forza mancini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.