Mancini making fun at former City players

No it makes YOU look stupid as like a lot of your brain dead ilk you say we are no threat yawn yawn yawn, yet you are obsessed with us and can't stop wasting your time and effort coming onto our sites and spouting drivel.

Now fuck off and carry on glory hunting while it lasts you rag tosser!

paulchapo said:
No it makes YOU look stupid as like a lot of your brain dead ilk you say we are no threat yawn yawn yawn, yet you are obsessed with us and can't stop wasting your time and effort coming onto our sites and spouting drivel.

Well done Andy... You caught one!

Lavinda Past said:
paulchapo said:

Well done Andy... You caught one!
Caught one what? I haven't read all the posts,just some person who joined recently proclaiming to be a rag.If it is actually a blue making it up it makes him even sadder than a rag coming on here,just my humble opinion of course,i am sure some kiddies would find it an hilarious jape.

Bazzmand Show said:
Danny Mills is barely a former player, when he commentated on the 6-1 derby, recently he referred to United as "we"on several occasions. Hes a pay collecting crumpet.
I just had to laugh at the comment on the article that said 'Mills made 64 appearences for City between 2004 and 2009', shows him for the money grabbing, shit player he was.

andyhinch said:
Seosa said:
andyhinch said:
Think I've been outed, fuck it back the rags

THUNDERCUNT!!!
Made a you all look stupid I got through the net;)

NO YOU DIDN'T. ........I always knew you were a rag, wrapped in your Brian Riggs duvet!!!.....You make me physically sick you weirdo....

Thats the last time l lend you my red rooney england top you cad!!!

ell said:
Fuck me how paranoid/Precious are some of our fans these days...

Fooook you gayer!!!!

Could you imagine some of them at a pantomine.....he's behind you would lead to world war three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.