Mancini - Milner

bluejean1 said:
I think he's had a good game tonight and glad Barry has been made Captain but just wondering why other Premier clubs have pulled their players out and rested them from internationals and at a crucial time of the season we are fielding three players at the risk of picking up in juries.
I think he had a very good game tonight considering Capelo played him out of position tonight.

FantasyIreland said:
allan harper said:
I think he had a very good game tonight considering Capelo played him out of position tonight.

Did he? or does that honour belong to Mancini?

I forgot to wink, my apologies.
I wonder who told Fabio Milner can play in the middle surely it wasn't anyone at City.

RTX68Y52MANCINI.jpg
plus-sign.png
James-Milner-006.jpg

Equals_Sign.gif

2095574414_2eb8ab0ddb.jpg

zzxcb.jpg

Freestyler said:
De Jong------Y.Toure

--------Milner

from what we have fit and available, this is the one.

Unfortunately due to Mancinis shocking purchasing,we don't have a great deal different to play with,however,the above is fa from ideal given a third of the equation.
Given a choice,i wouldn't have Yaya anywhere near the starting 11.

-----DJ------
--Silva-Milner--
AJ--Tevez--Balo

For me.

tomhawley said:
One thing that I really admire about him is that he never makes a fuss, old fashioned sort.

He gets kicked in the head and just shakes it off, really good to see

This. He got kicked in the head and didn't go down clutching his face and signalling for the stretcher. He just got up and started running upfield again.

Also loved that little kick on Gyan. A nice professional tackle with no chance of a red card.

In a time where players like Rooney, Balotelli and Carrol continuosly make the headlines for the wrong reasons they need look no further than Milner as an example of what is expected of a proffesional football player. If Capello wants to make somebody who leads by example as a captain he should look no further than Milner.

TheBlueNowhere said:
tomhawley said:
One thing that I really admire about him is that he never makes a fuss, old fashioned sort.

He gets kicked in the head and just shakes it off, really good to see

This. He got kicked in the head and didn't go down clutching his face and signalling for the stretcher. He just got up and started running upfield again.

Also loved that little kick on Gyan. A nice professional tackle with no chance of a red card.

In a time where players like Rooney, Balotelli and Carrol continuosly make the headlines for the wrong reasons they need look no further than Milner as an example of what is expected of a proffesional football player. If Capello wants to make somebody who leads by example as a captain he should look no further than Milner.

If Mancini needs a captain who puts his heart and soul into the team like no other and is as professional as they come, he need look no furhter than Vincent Kompany...

edit: nvm, you said Capello not Mancini lol :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.