Mancini now has to deliver...

He had to deliver regardless of the result tonight, he got this one wrong, but better to get knocked out of this with our reserves and learn a lesson then say the Europa League or FA Cup.

Chill out people

IMO, if we had won the Carling Cup but didn't make top 4 then Mancini would still probably go at the end of the season. If not having the extra matches helps us get top 4 and helps us have a genuine chance of winning the Europa League then the decision to not pick first team players tonight will have been the right one. If we don't finish in the top 4 then I won't be thinking back to tonight and wondering what might have been in the Carling Cup, I will be gutted that we have failed in our main goal for the season. I'll probably get a load of stick for saying it but I'm not that arsed that we have gone out and I think the only mistake Mancini made was to risk Silva, Milner and Zab in a match that he was clearly happy to write off.

id rather mancini did what the scum normally do and keep the carling cup run going as a just in case by the end of the season!

Mancini now has to deliver after tonight...

You can certainly say that again, I don't think I will ever understand his team selection tonight EVER

united cobbled together a team and won away by a big margin and ferguson didn't even attend the game.

there can be no excuses.

I just dont get man city playing kids when you have by far the biggest squad in the league. Sure you have few injuries, but there's no way you couldnt go for this, you havent won anything in 35 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.