Mancini on Hughes Criticism

bluecityboy

Roberto Mancini has told Mark Hughes: Keep on slagging me off and Manchester City will carry on winning.

Former City boss Hughes, who was sacked in December 2009 to make way for the Italian, criticised his successor’s style of management on the eve of the Manchester derby .

Mancini’s men promptly went out and blitzed reigning champions United 6-1 at Old Trafford to open up a five-point lead at the top of the Premier League.

Hughes also derided Mancini before his Fulham side met City last season, only to suffer a 4-1 defeat.

With City winning emphatically both times after Hughes poured scorn on their manager, Mancini is happy for the Welshman to keep on sniping.

“I don’t know Mark Hughes and he doesn’t know me,” he said.

“But I’m happy when he talks to the newspapers because, before every game that he talks, we win 6-1 and 4-1. Every game.

“So if he talks about me before every game, I’d be very happy.”

Mancini added that he would never speak ill of another manager.

“Every manager has his method and his own behaviour,” he said. “I respect every opinion. I don’t have any problem.”

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...iticises-him-article822668.html#ixzz1c78pYNO6

bluecityboy said:
Roberto Mancini has told Mark Hughes: Keep on slagging me off and Manchester City will carry on winning.

Former City boss Hughes, who was sacked in December 2009 to make way for the Italian, criticised his successor’s style of management on the eve of the Manchester derby .

Mancini’s men promptly went out and blitzed reigning champions United 6-1 at Old Trafford to open up a five-point lead at the top of the Premier League.

Hughes also derided Mancini before his Fulham side met City last season, only to suffer a 4-1 defeat.

With City winning emphatically both times after Hughes poured scorn on their manager, Mancini is happy for the Welshman to keep on sniping.

“I don’t know Mark Hughes and he doesn’t know me,” he said.

“But I’m happy when he talks to the newspapers because, before every game that he talks, we win 6-1 and 4-1. Every game.

“So if he talks about me before every game, I’d be very happy.”

Mancini added that he would never speak ill of another manager.

“Every manager has his method and his own behaviour,” he said. “I respect every opinion. I don’t have any problem.”

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...iticises-him-article822668.html#ixzz1c78pYNO6

Just a very classy man.

Stick that in your kia sponsored pipe Hughes.

If you stayed quiet you would not recieve vitriol of us but you seem to have vindicated our owners wish to give you the boot with your bullshit.

Forza Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.