Mancini On Soriano

Status
Not open for further replies.
rastus said:
Great post, BS isnt real..

Go on then, enlighten me. Since I've met dozens of posters from this forum at dozens of City matches, and have known the owner of this forum since I was 14 years old. What part of me isn't real?

TGR said:
BillyShears said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
tumblr_mfp8971y771qclwico1_400.jpg

Really weird ... he made more sense when I thought he was a rag. To find he's actually a Blue, a grown man by all accounts, is just fucking depressing.

Billy, its you who doesn't know shit. At least the other members of 'The Cabal' have some history and past with the club and actually go to the games and for that I have some respect for them - you don't. I think I read a post from you where you said you weren't even born in 1974? if this is true then it explains a lot. Lets just say you were born in '76 so probably started supporting City around '86... you were still in short pants when the famous 5-1 derby happened at Maine Road and anything before that you will simply have no recollection of. Hence you have no idea regarding the modern history or genesis of the club, the players, the fans or anything really. All you know is what you have read in books and watched on Youtube. Therefore you compensate by banging out circa a dozen posts a day on here and act as an ITK to give yourself a modicum of credibility. As it has been pointed out on numerous occasions you don't even attend that many City games. You are just an overseas armchair supporter with a SKY subscrption (or the French equivilant) - which again explains a lot. Billy, keep posting like a rabid looney to make yourself think that you are a real 'City Fan'. Keep calling everyone who disagrees with you a 'Rag' just to show just how much of a Blue you are. Keep abusing anyone and everyone who has the audacity to question your multiple posts and very impressive post count. This way Billy you can keep pretending you a 'Big Blue'. You can pretend you are a REAL Blue and you can tell every one you are one of the fabled 'ITK's' and they will be really impressed! In reality Billy you are just an armchair, TV watching, 'Plastic' fan of the highest order who to use your words 'doesn't know shit'.

Right, can we put a lid on it there guys before we have to start dishing out warnings (which we don't want to do)

You're spoiling the thread for others........

Danamy said:
Right, can we put a lid on it there guys before we have to start dishing warnings out (which we don't want to do)

Thanks for the PM Dan - I'm cool as a cucumber as they say. Just curious as to whether these kinds of posters can actually back their words up with anything other than the usual spiteful hate campaigns they like to carry on against anyone how knocks their beloved Bobby. :)

BillyShears said:
Danamy said:
Right, can we put a lid on it there guys before we have to start dishing warnings out (which we don't want to do)

Thanks for the PM Dan - I'm cool as a cucumber as they say. Just curious as to whether these kinds of posters can actually back their words up with anything other than the usual spiteful hate campaigns they like to carry on against anyone how knocks their beloved Bobby. :)

He just can't stop himself can he?

TGR said:
BillyShears said:
Danamy said:

Just for you mate. I little reminder of the happier times. I hope it softens whatever suffering you're feeling right now at my mean and nasty plastic armchair words.

rc51qt.jpg

BillyShears said:
TGR said:
BillyShears said:

Just for you mate. I little reminder of the happier times. I hope it softens whatever suffering you're feeling right now at my mean and nasty plastic armchair words.

rc51qt.jpg

2ilimo7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.