Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mancini out

Tom_mcfc said:

I can think of at least 11 others before him most were on the pitch tonigh and that includes the darlings of silva aguero and others

No point making a change now. But the further we finish behind the rags the less the chance of him keeping a job at the end of the season.

But the players out there need to take a good look at themselves. Very few could complain if they found themself on the bench or out of the squad next league game.

fucking sick of his tactics and subs

milner should have started today, soon as yaya has come back the midfield look like strangers again,

nasri can fuck off in the summer for all i care, spoilt overpaid pricks who only like playing at home!

c'mon mancini, sinclair has got to be worth a run out, think his pace will of scared them to death today!

Personally I think it's too quick to say this.
We haven't played the same all season, no - but this is an isolated game and as everyone is saying the worst in the mancini era. If we carry on like this till the end of the season and finish in like fourth or something, fair enough. Maybe he is on his way because the powers that be don't like this, then fair enough, it's their call. But I just think it's an over reaction, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.