Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thenumber1blue said:
Seosa said:
Thenumber1blue said:
I think Mancini will still be here next season.

Sorry pal, but delusion on your part here IMO.
We'll see,too much bullshit fly's around on here,most are clueless.

Depends on how many points we finish behind United. Nothing is guaranteed.

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
I suppose when you can choose City or the biggest club in the world in Real Madrid its a hard choice.

Rather than find negative just be thankful we are in the big league now.

I'm happy as a pig in shit right now.

Just hope Txiki signs him up. It's anything but sure!

I think the sheikh will have the last say tbh
I didnt know he had fucked us over twice as tolmie says
Be interesting to see what happens
The money is still coming in for him to chelsea down to evens in the last few days
He is drifting on a daily basis in the betting to come here.
Who knows...

People kept saying but you and others didnt want to listen.

I don't think many sections of our fans realise just how much failing in Europe means. That's why Mancini went from Inter, he'd already conquered serie a but he couldn't move to the next step.

If you ever read my main reasoning its Europe and the fact our club plan a overhaul. If you look at Inter Bobby set the foundations and Jose added the finishing touches and won the CL. We are at the same point exactly.

Anyway, nothing is done so not gettin excited but imo getting Jose is as promising as getting Falcao etc.

If he does come here I hope for apologies for slurs aboyt being a shit fan etc. Some red faces will be on these boards in due time.

Ole, ole, ole, ole,
Joseeeee, joseeeee

You sang to soon sunshine..........:)

The cookie monster said:
Marvin said:
Crazy to follow managerial odds at this time and to think you can take anything from them.

Suitably in keeping with much of this topic

I dont do to bad out of them mate
And trust me they are a good guide at times
At times - if you make money off them then you know your stuff

The cookie monster said:
Danamy said:
The cookie monster said:
33/1 -6/4 in 2 hours pelligrini has gone to join us,sky bet
Mourinho is any price now,that looks dead in the water

Mourinho in my opinion is just a pipe dream, I'd be amazed if the men up top accomadated him

Ive said that on every mancini & mourinho thread mate for a while
I honestly think he has been told forget it,none starter with us.

What price is Zola for Chelsea, out of interest?

Danamy said:
The cookie monster said:
Danamy said:
Mourinho in my opinion is just a pipe dream, I'd be amazed if the men up top accomadated him

Ive said that on every mancini & mourinho thread mate for a while
I honestly think he has been told forget it,none starter with us.

What price is Zola for Chelsea, out of interest?

20/1 zola
Mourinho has hit odds on with most bookies.

No way will any decisions be taken at this point in the season unless we're unprofessional and I don't believe we are

At the very worst for Mancini I'd say his position is under review. Quite why any active steps to replace would be made when we are 2nd and close to Wembley is beyond me. If we were unhappy with him we would not have renewed his contract in the Summer, and not that much has changed since then.

Yaya_Tony said:
baildon blue said:
Looks like Roma want the Mancini.If he leaves i cant blame him coz if i had an uncertain future at a club i would jump ship.At least if he resigns we dont after pay any compensation.
No need for the word "the".
cant = cockney for ****, try can't
coz = because

The main one;
dont after = don't have to

A capital "I" wouldn't hurt either.

/grammar nazi
Have you noticed. when i posted ya ya i couldnt be bothered with grammar my special friend.

Thenumber1blue said:
I think Mancini will still be here next season.

won't happen .. he's a goner in the summer.

surprised about Pellegrini rumors today, thought it will be one of Moyes/Ancelotti.

Marvin said:
No way will any decisions be taken at this point in the season unless we're unprofessional and I don't believe we are

At the very worst for Mancini I'd say his position is under review. Quite why any active steps to replace would be made when we are 2nd and close to Wembley is beyond me. If we were unhappy with him we would not have renewed his contract in the Summer, and not that much has changed since then.

I'm looking at it differently Marvin, I have no evidence for this but just a gut feeling.

I think Mancini has already let it be known he's moving on in the summer and we're actively looking.

The week leading up to the Southampton game, something happened, then he was seen at Roma and now rumours of us putting feelers out?

Might be just me but I think he wants to get back to the "old boot"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.