Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seosa said:
Thenumber1blue said:
I think Mancini will still be here next season.

Sorry pal, but delusion on your part here IMO.

I think delusion is a bit strong. It's hardly beyond the realms of possibility that he'll remain.
That said the amount of speculation in the press and on here says to me that there's as much chance of him being gone as there is staying.
I honestly wouldn't know how to call it one way or another.

Akai said:
Thenumber1blue said:
I think Mancini will still be here next season.

won't happen .. he's a goner in the summer.

surprised about Pellegrini rumors today, thought it will be one of Moyes/Ancelotti.

If Moyes rocked up at the Etihad then I would struggle to find any positives whatsoever. In fact the thought of it has ruined my evening. Thanks.

Danamy said:
Marvin said:
No way will any decisions be taken at this point in the season unless we're unprofessional and I don't believe we are

At the very worst for Mancini I'd say his position is under review. Quite why any active steps to replace would be made when we are 2nd and close to Wembley is beyond me. If we were unhappy with him we would not have renewed his contract in the Summer, and not that much has changed since then.

I'm looking at it differently Marvin, I have no evidence for this but just a gut feeling.

I think Mancini has already let it be known he's moving on in the summer and we're actively looking.

The week leading up to the Southampton game, something happened, then he was seen at Roma and now rumours of us putting feelers out?

Might be just me but I think he wants to get back to the "old boot"

Do you think this pellegrini is on the cards or just another rumour?

I do think tolmies info was spot on & and he was kind enough to share with us
Even he said the sheikh will have the final say on mourinho

Danamy said:
Marvin said:
No way will any decisions be taken at this point in the season unless we're unprofessional and I don't believe we are

At the very worst for Mancini I'd say his position is under review. Quite why any active steps to replace would be made when we are 2nd and close to Wembley is beyond me. If we were unhappy with him we would not have renewed his contract in the Summer, and not that much has changed since then.

I'm looking at it differently Marvin, I have no evidence for this but just a gut feeling.

I think Mancini has already let it be known he's moving on in the summer and we're actively looking.

The week leading up to the Southampton game, something happened, then he was seen at Roma and now rumours of us putting feelers out?

He's always travelling to Italy and watching games everywhere.

Marvin said:
Danamy said:
Marvin said:

The last Mario Balotelli incident could be the final nail in Mancini's coffin. The last thing you wanted if you were Mancini is Balotelli playing up in the middle of Begiristain's audit.

The cookie monster said:
Danamy said:
Marvin said:

Do you think this pellegrini is on the cards or just another rumour?

I do think tolmies info was spot on & and he was kind enough to share with us
Even he said the sheikh will have the final say on mourinho

I know Tolmie's info is spot on, Mourinho has seen us as part of his destiny and would walk here if he got the nod, I don't think he'll get the nod though.

I think there maybe something in the Pellegrini rumours to be honest

Ray78 said:
Marvin said:
Danamy said:

The last Mario Balotelli incident could be the final nail in Mancini's coffin. The last thing you wanted is Balotelli playing up in the middle of Begiristain's audit.

or Balotelli's

yes I'm going with Balotelli's ;-)

Gelsons Dad said:
Ray78 said:
Marvin said:

The last Mario Balotelli incident could be the final nail in Mancini's coffin. The last thing you wanted is Balotelli playing up in the middle of Begiristain's audit.

or Balotelli's

yes I'm going with Balotelli's ;-)

Both, if you are going off the Southampton result couple of weeks back ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.