Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone convince me with statistics and trophy's that Pellgrini is an upgrade over Mancini?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Andouble said:
Can someone convince me with statistics and trophy's that Pellgrini is an upgrade over Mancini?

Nope, because he isn't.

Will do better in Europe than Mancini has. The trophies will come.

Danamy said:
The cookie monster said:
Danamy said:
I'm looking at it differently Marvin, I have no evidence for this but just a gut feeling.

I think Mancini has already let it be known he's moving on in the summer and we're actively looking.

The week leading up to the Southampton game, something happened, then he was seen at Roma and now rumours of us putting feelers out?

Might be just me but I think he wants to get back to the "old boot"

Do you think this pellegrini is on the cards or just another rumour?

I do think tolmies info was spot on & and he was kind enough to share with us
Even he said the sheikh will have the final say on mourinho

I know Tolmie's info is spot on, Mourinho has seen us as part of his destiny and would walk here if he got the nod, I don't think he'll get the nod though.

I think there maybe something in the Pellegrini rumours to be honest

Think we'd be mad to snub Mourinho for Pellegrini if this is true!

Marvin said:
Danamy said:
Marvin said:
No way will any decisions be taken at this point in the season unless we're unprofessional and I don't believe we are

At the very worst for Mancini I'd say his position is under review. Quite why any active steps to replace would be made when we are 2nd and close to Wembley is beyond me. If we were unhappy with him we would not have renewed his contract in the Summer, and not that much has changed since then.

I'm looking at it differently Marvin, I have no evidence for this but just a gut feeling.

I think Mancini has already let it be known he's moving on in the summer and we're actively looking.

The week leading up to the Southampton game, something happened, then he was seen at Roma and now rumours of us putting feelers out?

Might be just me but I think he wants to get back to the "old boot"
He's always travelling to Italy and watching games everywhere.

I know but the whole build up of events and Roma seeking a manager?

Like I say no evidence, just a gut feeling

Andouble said:
Certainly has a better record in Europe and finishing above Barce with a very small club like Villarreal is impressive. I wouldn't ditch Mancini for him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.