Mancini OUT!!!

mb1977 said:
Im f***** sick to death of this muppet - we haven't even won so much as a throw in under him up until now, Ive never heard of any of his backroom staff and he's never once even acknowledged the fans.
Im not usually one to jump the gun, but come on City- he's had his chance hasn't he how long does he get to sit their whilst we can only boast a record of played 0 WON 0 with out a single f***** goal scored
under his watch.

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE CITY!!!
MANCINI OUT!!!
You've been waiting a while to crack this one lol

smith1855 said:
mb1977 said:
Im f***** sick to death of this muppet - we haven't even won so much as a throw in under him up until now, Ive never heard of any of his backroom staff and he's never once even acknowledged the fans.
Im not usually one to jump the gun, but come on City- he's had his chance hasn't he how long does he get to sit their whilst we can only boast a record of played 0 WON 0 with out a single f***** goal scored
under his watch.

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE CITY!!!
MANCINI OUT!!!
You've been waiting a while to crack this one lol

The poor bloke cant win an argument ....

I don't think Sven or Hughes should've been sacked but I'll back the new manager as long as our momentum is maintained.
I guess money will tell in the end. Still a sad end to Hughes though. Hope we don't regret this because I'm expecting things to go tits up now, lose to stoke and wolves followed by thrashing by Scum - out of F.A cup early and season over, buy a new team and start again (back on the typical city roundabout).

We have to move on. No time for petty points scoring - all blues need to unite and get behind Mancini.

There is no legitimate reason not to do so.

I for one just feel gutted like all the work and highs of the last year have come to an end ,cant believe the board took mancini on the 2nd of dec. Now all of a sudden the hughes outers who having been talking bile on here after every draw want us all to be happy and unite . Well i for one feel it was the wrong descision , i will of course be there for the stoke match but i feel flat at the mo , we had issues as a team but hughes bought some great times to our club and some great wins ,without doubt he has been sold short by the board and some of the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.