Mancini OUT!!!

SalfordCityBlue said:
We have to move on. No time for petty points scoring - all blues need to unite and get behind Mancini.

There is no legitimate reason not to do so.

Very unimpressed with his CV, he has got a massive month ahead of him, imagine the shite flying around on here if it goes wrong.

Definately a yes man and the ADUG's have their own man in place now. Did you see his managerial record at Fiorentina, crap!

To all you hughes outers i really hope you are happy now you bunch of queers, why is this a good thing replacing hughes at this stage of the season when we are currently 6th and in a semi final i reallly hope mancicni fails just to see your reaction you binch of twats. If you have a problem with this im sat at 117 row b seat 449 come and see me and ill kick you back to the swamp. Wer need stability not some wanker who has done fuck all with his career.

andybluenolan said:
To all you hughes outers i really hope you are happy now you bunch of queers, why is this a good thing replacing hughes at this stage of the season when we are currently 6th and in a semi final i reallly hope mancicni fails just to see your reaction you binch of twats. If you have a problem with this im sat at 117 row b seat 449 come and see me and ill kick you back to the swamp. Wer need stability not some wanker who has done fuck all with his career.

lol.

Quality post. Utter bullshit, but impressive bile spitting ability.

ell said:
Some of our "fans" are just embarresing themselves now
Perhaps the ones felling embarrased are those who read the tongue in cheek OP and feel a little nerve being twitched as they hear a little bit of themselves in it.

andybluenolan said:

Ironic eh.

As for your support, words fail me.

I am in 110 M 210 if you have a problem with that. Or you could grow up, support the club and stop acting like a prick.

How you could hope he fails I have no idea. Why don't you go support someone else up set up FC City and play in the little leagues.

mb1977 said:
ell said:
Some of our "fans" are just embarresing themselves now
Perhaps the ones felling embarrased are those who read the tongue in cheek OP and feel a little nerve being twitched as they hear a little bit of themselves in it.
Clarkie in disguise haha.

In my defence I didnt read the post as I had just come in from the "sack the board thread"

My bad,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.