Mancini Removed From The Stadium

pride in battle

I was at the Stadium today and the Mancini display on the side of the Stadium has been replaced by Joe Hart... I find this bizarre, he is, will always be part of our history.Why would the powers that be remove him?

pride in battle said:
I was at the Stadium today and the Mancini display on the side of the Stadium has been replaced by Joe Hart... I find this bizarre, he is, will always be part of our history.Why would the powers that be remove him?

Because that's what he is, part of History. New man at the helm, onwards and upwards.

pride in battle said:
Do you have pictures of your ex around the house?

SWP's back said:
pride in battle said:
Do you have pictures of your ex around the house?

Brilliant.

PaleBlue said:
pride in battle said:

Because that's what he is, part of History. New man at the helm, onwards and upwards.

So will they have taken down the Mercer/Allison banner on CBL3? Or the Joe Mercer mosaic?

Oh goodie, a Mancini thread, this should be fun....

I'd still like to know what he got up to that was so bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.