Mancini requests another £100m for new players

It's just not realistic to go into a season with exactly the same squad you had the season before, particularly when a few will be departing. Another two top quality signings and 3 or 4 up and comers is realistic. How much that will cost? Who knows.

moomba said:
It's just not realistic to go into a season with exactly the same squad you had the season before, particularly when a few will be departing. Another two top quality signings and 3 or 4 up and comers is realistic. How much that will cost? Who knows.

I think Bob knows exactly who will be departing should he keep his job and £100M might not be enough.

I think Mancini's signings have been questionable at best ....

No disputing David Silva who is top quality and opinion is split on Yaya Toure but Boateng, Kolarov and Milner have all been disappointing with Dzeko yet to make an impact. As for Balotelli ........

It's one of the reasons why Mancini's position is being questioned.

We should all forget about this anyway and cheer us to the FA Cup win and top four place that we all know is coming!!

Any player who is coming to City is going to cost us a lot because we have the money, we pay the money,and we want the best available players, if Jose were to come do you think he would be any better in the player market in terms of the money he spends?
Lets just support who ever is in charge having a go at the manager will just give the gutter press and the rags more ammo to throw at us

This the same time as the Sanchez news...i dont know what to think.

But before the january transfer window...reports were claiming that Mancini had been given 50m to spend in january. But he spent 27m.

Could be true..but without quotes it's impossible to know. The papers have their sources.

In the other hand...i can't figure out any other manager than Redknapp who could actually tell the media how much exactly he is allowed to spend.

So Mancini wouldn't say these kinds of things to media either.

citytill1die84 said:
So Mancini is a joke because the Mirror/People prints an article saying Mancini wants another 100m? where are the Mancini quotes?? Ah I know there not there because he hasn't said it :) Some people need to lay off

I have to agree with this.

Every week/day we have threads showing gossip about certain areas of city, with people saying it's utter bollocks because there are no quotes, yet now there is one which siluits your argument, so it's definitly true.

Seems like bollocks to me, as Mancini and the board have said there will be no more mass invasion of signings again.

If people believe players are leaving, most will be leaving for a fee, so this would pay partly for any replacements.

Disgusting article.

It's clear to see that the objective is to create a long running story over a few weeks of moneybags City failing to progress despite having spent over 300m on an ill disciplined bunch of miserable mercenaries who hate the manager and the season unravelling while the pressure builds with their darling Spuds and Rags laughing at us while meeting their objectives at our expense.

The only way to shut these fuggers up is to get into a pattern of winning games big and small and for everyone from the management, players and fans to stand together in unison and get the job done.

We are good enough to achieve this. Let's prove it.

citytill1die84 said:
bakchod said:

So Mancini is a joke because the Mirror/People prints an article saying Mancini wants another 100m? where are the Mancini quotes?? Ah I know there not there because he hasn't said it :) Some people need to lay off

quotes they dont need them, just read any post on here and they have enough shit to fill every paper plus more those that shout loudest are the first to moan about the press picking on us laughable

No prem football this weekend = nowt to wite about..

"lets have another dig at City"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.