Mancini requests another £100m for new players

Mancio said:
i hope its true. and cant understand why some City's fan that won't this spend happen. all the fans of all the clubs in all the world usually lives in the hope their club will spend on the tranfer market, rightly.

chelsea won the double last season and then spent more than 100M to improve an already winning side , so why should be a scandal if City will spend 100M to improve the team ?

Its more a case of who will be spending it thats the concern.....

FantasyIreland said:
Mancio said:
i hope its true. and cant understand why some City's fan that won't this spend happen. all the fans of all the clubs in all the world usually lives in the hope their club will spend on the tranfer market, rightly.

chelsea won the double last season and then spent more than 100M to improve an already winning side , so why should be a scandal if City will spend 100M to improve the team ?

well if this is the problem City can always recall Hughes and let him spend the money ;)

Mancio said:
FantasyIreland said:

well if this is the problem City can always recall Hughes and let him spend the money ;)
or bring mourinho in to do it and you can watch us win the title

Mancio said:
FantasyIreland said:

I hope we will finally get a man with a real plan in ;-)

Anything written in the mirror about City can onviously be treated with suspicion.On the other hand every manager in every division will be trying to get as much as they can to spend in the summer from their chairman/football administrators.

IF,any of this was true he could only request money for back-up players/understudies to the existing players.Every player he has let go or dropped has been 25 or over and everybody he has bought has been 25 or less.If the trend continues,then he would want to replace Bridge,Adebayor,Given,SWP,Santa Cruz,Bellamy,Barry,Lescott,Viera and possibly Kolo,although the Toure brothers is a little complex in that Yaya would probably insist he would leave if his brother did.That would probably mean Kolo escapes the cull.There are obvious question marks over Tevez' future along with Balotelli's.
That's 11 players possibly.11 players which would bring in between 100-150 million.

FantasyIreland said:
Regardless of any truth in the article,i think Mancini has had enough funds given to him.
If a league challening/winning side could not be built from them then his ability and judgement has to be questioned.

He has to land a top 4 before he gets 1 Million to spend to be honest - the best buys we have had have been under Hughes Barry - Kompany - DJ - Bellamy - Tevez etc Mancini's buys have ranged from average to a fookin waste of money

Personally thibk he will get pumped because when i look at the squad there are at least 10 players that need to go

Mancio said:
FantasyIreland said:

no thanks we dont need another wayne bridge, but we could do with more vincent kompany, nigel de jong, carlos tevez type players. oh and some pace and width wouldnt go amiss.

Why do people read these joke newspapers? I'm sure the average mentality of a City fan is above that level. DON'T BUY THEM!!! DON'T VISIT THEIR WEB SITES!!!

If you're so desperate to see pictures of tits - get a 'kin Ushited calendar.

Well, we will make around 40m you would think from a big clear-out (Adebayor 15m, Bellamy 4m, SWP 3m, Bridge 4m, Santa Cruz 3m, Jo 2m, Caicedo 1m, Onuoha 6m - not sure if any of the so-called "flops" would be moved on after one season but it is possible) so 100m would actually mean around 60m if that were the case. If Tevez goes, suddenly 100m becomes almost available from sales.

Sneijder + Coentrao + Sanchez/Hazard + Lukaku or another promising forward + a few younger/older to replace the outgoing would set us back around 100m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.