Mancini requests another £100m for new players

LoveCity said:
Well, we will make around 40m you would think from a big clear-out (Adebayor 15m, Bellamy 4m, SWP 3m, Bridge 4m, Santa Cruz 3m, Jo 2m, Caicedo 1m, Onuoha 6m - not sure if any of the so-called "flops" would be moved on after one season but it is possible) so 100m would actually mean around 60m if that were the case. If Tevez goes, suddenly 100m becomes almost available from sales.

Sneijder + Coentrao + Sanchez/Hazard + Lukaku or another promising forward + a few younger/older to replace the outgoing would set us back around 100m.
With the rules regarding nationality you'd more than likely be looking at Bale,Wilshire etc.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
With the rules regarding nationality you'd more than likely be looking at Bale,Wilshire etc.

Here's my 8 homegrown (if they all count, nationality doesn't apply if I remember correctly so Weiss could be used) for us next season: Hart, Richards, Lescott, Milner, Barry, Weiss, M. Johnson, A. Johnson

Do we need anyone else besides them if they all count?

there's so much wrong with this new batch of rumours.

First, linked to two strikers? We might have to replace Tevez (maybe Balo), but with two strikers who are similar to the only striker that will definitely be here next season in Dzeko? I'm sceptical.

Second, two strikers?? Does the manager and board watch the same matches we all watch and see that strikers aren't the problem it's the lack of creativity in midfield?

Third, we don't even know who the manager will be, and obviously if we will be in CL or not. This same tabloid saying we've agreed a fee for Alexis Sanchez, but why would anyone want to commit right now when the manager could be entirely different in a few months?

tolmie and the rest of the ITK's and tabloids could go on about clues and such, but there is so much hindering on where we finish, IMO, what competition we play in next year, what manager, in's and outs, etc. I don't think there's any way to seriously earmark the most specific of targets at this point in time.

If £100m is what it takes and the owners are willing to spend then what's the problem?

---------------Hart
---------Kompany--Lescott
Van der Weil-----------------Coentrao
------------De Jong--Yaya
------Johnson---Silva---Sanchez
---------------Dzeko

That'd do nicely :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.