Mancini requests another £100m for new players

between now n wembley i reckon the sad mugs that are the " english un biased press!!" will run approx 43 different "scoops" to try and undermine us before the game against the shite.

these wankers are so predictable its untrue.

the line they will go down is....the world of football is on ushiteds side to show that the evil that is" money" cannot triumph and that city should stop spending and go back to being everyones favourite second team!

forevermancity said:
Hahahaha what a joker we have as manager

You are a proper tool and I for one have had enough of your constant sniping. To believe this utter tripe is laughable.

Mancini requesting 100M is what the Mirror want but he hasn't requested or will request 100M, just an excuse for a crap newspaper to make up rubbish

Has anyone got any info on the journo that wrote it.. Steve Bates.

He's either read this stuff on Bluemoon or he may know a bit more than I thought!

forevermancity said:

how do you work that out?

i'm not his biggest fan but thats down to grasp of the english game, something that may or may not come with time. to say though that we have a "joker as manager" is quite niave and to be honest rather disrespectful.the man has class running right through him, he is a stern and very serious person who knows what he wants from his squad, he's won things that way.
not my cup of tea at times but dont brand him a joke, he clearly isn't.

you have just shown yourself up.

de niro said:
forevermancity said:

how do you work that out?

i'm not his biggest fan but thats down to grasp of the english game, something that may or may not come with time. to say though that we have a "joker as manager" is quite niave and to be honest rather disrespectful.the man has class running right through him, he is a stern and very serious person who knows what he wants from his squad, he's won things that way.
not my cup of tea at times but dont brand him a joke, he clearly isn't.

you have just shown yourself up.

thats fair enough and thats your opinion.

i personaly like and support everyone at this club except mancini, i think he lacks class.

I remember people calling Pearce a joker, that was out of order, and I rightly put them in their place, just like you disagree with me and you tell me that I am wrong.

Of course we're going to invest if we get into the Champions League, baffling that anyone would think otherwise. We have the core of a great squad now however, highly doubt we'll ever see a summer such as last again.

why do people post shitty newspaper articles like the mirror,daily mail,the sun?

ZzzzzZzzzZZZ

if i was a mod i'd ban anyone who posted articles from any of them newspapers :)

i hope its true. and cant understand why some City's fan that won't this spend happen. all the fans of all the clubs in all the world usually lives in the hope their club will spend on the tranfer market, rightly.

chelsea won the double last season and then spent more than 100M to improve an already winning side , so why should be a scandal if City will spend 100M to improve the team ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.