Mancini set to sell Balotelli !

Maineman55 said:
Sorry about that guys. Not changed the clocks yet up here.
On a more serious level, think it's the only solution unfortunately.

No apologies needed mate. We just needed a little light humour to ease the pain.

Please let it be true as i think everyone has run out of patience with him.
he is a complete arsehole he is to blame for our fall. the dressing room can do without a prick like him. he wanted nothing to do with that game yesterday. why did mancini not take him off after that bad foul early in the game. i hope he never wears the shirt again.

I could put up with him if he was winning us games but
invariably he's a liability. Everyone could see that red card
coming, the only surprise was that it was so late.
I wonder if Noel Gallagher still thinks Mario shits marmalade?

Do people realize that yesterday wasn't about Balotelli? Yes, he made stupid tackles, was selfish but the whole team didn't produce single shot on target when we did know it's must-win. We were absolutely poor again and the reason is not only Balotelli or Tevez.

bapi said:
Do people realize that yesterday wasn't about Balotelli? Yes, he made stupid tackles, was selfish but the whole team didn't produce single shot on target when we did know it's must-win. We were absolutely poor again and the reason is not only Balotelli or Tevez.

1. Nearly received an early red card, was lucky to escape.
2. Refuse to track back.
3. Miss-pass, blames teammate.
4. Constantly tries to put Sagna out.
5. Finally red carded.

Of course, I blame Mancini for not subbing him off earlier for Tevez.

Who the fuck will buy him now anyway? No big club will even consider making an offer for him. He wont take lower wages coz he's a greedy, selfish, young ****, so we will be facing the same situation as we keep facing with all our highly (over) paid primacuntas.

Fuck me, where did it all go wrong!!!!!

Tevez and Balotelli I would say, like everyone else, is the answer.

Balo to Spurs on loan
Ade back to City.

Bored of all this shit. Want rid of these cancers. This season as flipped right the fuck upside down and it's depressing!! Ready for the season to be over this minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.