Mancini still in Italy Sunday? Platt to stand in?

lancs blue said:
mancmackem said:
A poor judge of a player who signed nobodies and thrown away uncut diamonds like SWP.

Myth. Dave Bassett was manager and Paul Hart was Youth coach when SWP was released. Platt didn't arrive until 12 months later.

I'll give you that one, shows you shouldn't believe everything you read.

SWP came in 1998, Platt did not join Forest until 1999.

Platt is not fit to manage any Premiership club, least of all City and not even for one game. Glorified translator and that's it. And I'm not a Mancini outer, I'm behind Roberto but can't see me ever being happy with him bringing Platt in.

I don't have a good feeling about Platt, he seems to bring bad luck where he goes, he's a bad egg. Mancini should axe him.

Platt being in charge of my club even for one game makes me feel sick. A low point of my city supporting life.

djelanomcfc said:
LOL if true, I can just imagine the outrage there will be on here.
(Probably from the Mancini Outers.)

My outrage would be having that double standard lyin twat speak for my club - put kidd out no probs

de niro said:
forget platt, kidd etc lets just give mr mancini our very best wishes at what must be a differcult time for him.

Quite sad that it took the 4th page until someone said this.

ballinio said:
Platt being in charge of my club even for one game makes me feel sick. A low point of my city supporting life.

FFS how long have you been supporting us fella about 2 seasons!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.