Mancini still in Italy Sunday? Platt to stand in?

Del_Bosque

I heard a whisper of this via a DM on Twitter, obviously it's not confirmed.

Bobby may not be back from Italy for Sundays game, family reasons or some such.

David Platt may be on the touchline standing in as he's more in line with Bobbys tactics than Kidd.

Anyone else heard this?

LOL if true, I can just imagine the outrage there will be on here.
(Probably from the Mancini Outers.)

Let's hope he does a better job than the last time he got to manage a team!

A horrible, horrible man. How Kidd must feel if he is undermined for this big mouthed, rag, gravy train twat!

Kidd is twice the coach and person he is.

mancmackem said:
A horrible, horrible man. How Kidd must feel if he is undermined for this big mouthed, rag, gravy train twat!

Says you who have just vilified a man you probably don't know at all.

Marvin said:
mancmackem said:

Yes says me. That is my opinion after hearing the constant 'on the record' negative quotes about Manchester City over the years from him.

If i belittled a club from the outside, i certainly wouldn't want to work for the same club (e.g. The Rags).

mancmackem said:
Marvin said:

Yes says me. That is my opinion after hearing the constant 'on the record' negative quotes about Manchester City over the years from him.

If i belittled a club from the outside, i certainly wouldn't want to work for the same club (e.g. The Rags).
Oh I thought maybe you knew him.

mancmackem said:
Marvin said:

What 'on the record' negative quotes?

:-)

Marvin said:
mancmackem said:

Oh I thought maybe you knew him.

You thought wrong, but what i have heard from the horses mouth, and then to take up a position with the club shows up the type of person he can be.

A failed coach and manager at all levels of the game. Nearly single handedly driven Nottingham Forest into bankruptcy and ruined the dressing room with player conflicts and disagreements that they nearly did not recover from.

His CV and past 'ahem' achievements does not impress me, neither his splurge of negativity and ridicule about Manchester City in the past.

So instead of the sarcastic tone as you are obviously looking for a bit of a keyboard tussle, let's hear your view on the man to keep this thread on topic eh?

Thanks.

mancmackem said:

ffs.
get behind the man.

you can start slagging him off the day he leaves the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.