Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Re: Mancini Thread

Skashion said:
without a dream said:
Skashion said:
Can't see anything other than Chelsea progression but I hope Mancini gives them a run for their money.

I've not seen much of Gala but if Mancini is happy to set them up to play '19th century football' then they can have a chance imo, Chelsea really struggle against even decent defences if you can limit Hazard's space.
Shows Mourinho has no appreciation of the history of the game. In the 19th century it was typical to play with four upfront. Far more attack minded than today. Look at all the record scores, they all tended to be in those early days. It only began to change when Herbert Chapman dominated the league through solid well-organised defence allied to counter-attack.

I know ;)

Mourinho really is turning into a parody of himself, it's a shame the press lap it up rather than actually ask him difficult questions.

Bobby is on Talk Shite (Keys and Gray) as we speak. City will win the title, he is saying.

karen7 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
karen7 said:
Hope he gets one over on maureen
I hope not Karen. One leg yes but overall no. We need Moroniho and Chelsea to play themselves into a he final.

I know that makes sense but i can't help myself,i want bob to beat him!

I'm really torn.

Heart says Bobby to win; head says odious prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.