Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Re: Mancini Thread

George Hannah said:
Pam said:
Bobby is on Talk Shite (Keys and Gray) as we speak. City will win the title, he is saying.
"City weel ween zees title becauze zey are zee best team"

thanks Bobby

357ne4p.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Hhs4mzXSI[/youtube]
cover1_2035130c.jpg

Vienna_70 said:
karen7 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
I hope not Karen. One leg yes but overall no. We need Moroniho and Chelsea to play themselves into a he final.

I know that makes sense but i can't help myself,i want bob to beat him!

I'm really torn.

Heart says Bobby to win; head says odious prick.

I want Bob to batter them. Maureen can fuck right off.

Bobby does it again! Another great important win against a strong besiktas side. Typical bob like win, 1-0, oh does he love those. Legend and master of the clean sheets. Maintains his 100% win record at home with gala. Only 3 points off top and back up to 2nd. If fernebache slip up then bob right on their tails and still has to play them at home!

My money is on bob winning it! What an achievement it would be considering where they were and the state of club when he entered. He still in Turkish cup, with a semi for that. Now he in great shape for him and the clubs biggest game in CL against Maureen's Chelsea blues. Really hard to call. It gonna be tight as both Mancini and mourinho are great tacticians that have great defences. Hoping bob does it though and can take a lead to the bridge! :) game on!

Do any of you guys watch Gala or just follow his results? How have Drogs and Sneijder been doing?

We just follow the results as best we can mate, don't really think any of us watch the Turkish League

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.