Mancini to...ermm...Russia?!? Rumour of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlos92 said:
Hypothetically speaking who are the alternatives if he does leave? Guardiola is unattainable for at least a season, Mourinho has now tied himself down to Real for the next couple of seasons. The club is being unnervingly silent on this matter.

Twitcher is free ;-)

Seriously, how does 35mil and 340 days off per year compare with the deal at city?
Also, for the conspiracy buffs would 35 mill put up by abramnovich to get rid of mancini from the prem be good business?!

Helmet Cole said:
carlos92 said:
Hypothetically speaking who are the alternatives if he does leave? Guardiola is unattainable for at least a season, Mourinho has now tied himself down to Real for the next couple of seasons. The club is being unnervingly silent on this matter.

Twitcher is free ;-)

Seriously, how does 35mil and 340 days off per year compare with the deal at city?
Also, for the conspiracy buffs would 35 mill put up by abramnovich to get rid of mancini from the prem be good business?!

I thought he has something to do with it as he is also vocal with the FFPR. I was mildly flappng with the David Silva business a couple of weeks ago, but what the Mirror (yes it is bog roll) has just reported it doesn't fill me with the greatest of confidence.

LoveCity said:
Hello and goodbye? Mancini ducks welcome ceremony at City training camp as speculation continues over his future

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini ducked out of a ceremony to welcome his title-winning team to their pre-season training camp in Austria tonight as speculation grows over his future.

However, Blues fans will be relieved that the Italian HAS travelled with the squad to the high-altitude base for the next two weeks after he was linked with quitting for the Russian national team job.

The title-winning players arrived in Seefeld tonight to cheers from locals and the boom of an oompah band, but Mancini avoided the crowds.

Sources suggested he may have used a private entrance round the back of the five-star hotel or even delayed his arrival altogether to escape attention.

The move disappointed local officials, who had planned to hand over a specially-made lederhosen to the Blues boss on the red carpet.

City players who have been on Euro 2012 duty have been given a break and will not be coming to the camp, during which the club will play three training matches.

A crowd of around 500 - one-sixth of the village's population - had turned out to welcome the latest Premier League club to stay in the spa resort in the Alps.

Players from AS Monaco are staying in the four-star hotel next door to City.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/roberto-mancini-ducks-welcome-ceremony-1137015" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ny-1137015</a>

The Mirror have tweeted this about 5 times in an hour. I've just replied saying stop printing bullshit he'll sign a new City contract. Wankers really do want him to go.

Just sign the new contract so all this bullshit can be over with
not the type of thing I want to have hanging over our heads during preseason

I think that Mirror article is bullshit because he wasn't on the plane with other guys. And who knows if he is in Austria now...

Bobbies Black Bins said:
Getting a little bit worried about this now :( perhaps this is why we had no early signings as Bobby manc wanted :(

When I suggested this some weeks ago in a thread I started I got slammed by nearly everyone on here, I like you am starting to wonder ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.