Mancini - Toure brothers rift

graham baker said:
Mancini even had time to laugh off the latest suggestion, that he had been rowing with Yaya and Kolo Toure before leaving them behind in Manchester.

“After this, after Yaya and Kolo, I’m finished!” he said, and added, tongue firmly in cheek: “I have a problem with Carlos, with Yaya, with Kolo – I don’t know, with all the players!”
it wasnt tongue in cheeks, he was just being honest there

I think there ought to be some kind of rule here, that if you post a thread concerning a rumour/story it MUST be backed with at least one credible source, or it will get deleted. Particularly when it's about the club/players. If it's about a random story that's not about City it probably doesn't matter much, but when it's about the manager, squad, morale or whatever, it HAS to be credible and substantiated or face immediate deletion. That's my opinion.

Am I alone in thinking this?

I really think this is the last hurrah of the moaners, the fifth column, the source inside the dressing room. Khaldoon, Manicini and Marwood are wiping away the final remenants of the mess that has hed this club back for three decades and in a last desparate hurrah a few remaining negative influences at the club and a desparate media and some pretty negative posters are doing all they can to leave as much scorched earth as they can before being confined to history,

Nonestly I think Kolo has been the most vocal in support of Mancini of anyone and to be honest he is unlikely to team up with his brother as it doesn't appear they work like that. Probably absolute rot. Honestly we will have no players playing today who play on Sun and Wed. mancini is going to have to decide his derby team and those who play that day will only play once in the next 2 (hart excepted) which means 5 out tonight and 5 out on Sun. I would fully expect that we will treat sun as more important so we may well leave out the Toures, we have let Tevez stay away and we will probably keep 2 or 3 more fresh too

The manager has fallen out with 50% of the squad!!!!!

Nobody wants to play for the club!!!!

The club is in meltdown!!!!!

How many times does it have to be posted????

DO NOT BELIEVE ALL THIS MADE UP FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Grow some balls some of you

Ash of Ashton said:

Well fucking said!! I'm sick of some these City fans who believe this bullshit that's written in some of these Comics! DO U HAVE A BRAIN?!! OR ARE YOU SHEEP?!! OR WORSE "RAGS"

Ash of Ashton said:

I shall call you "Volcanic Ash".

Well said btw.

clubfoot said:
ffs give it a rest and stop buying in to this bullshit day in day out

this^^ its like groundhog day...
Monday, another day, another rift, another city sentationalist story, another talking point, another set of idiots giving their opinions on the radio.

Tuesday, another day, another rift, another city sentationalist story, another talking point, another set of idiots giving their opinions on the radio.

Wednesday, anoth.....

bakchod said:
The rumours are that they have been left out of today match due to rift with mancini

SOURCE !!!!!!!<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:20 am --<br /><br />
bakchod said:
The rumours are that they have been left out of today match due to rift with mancini

Wish you`d make your bloody mind up "backchod" seeing you statrted them both !!!!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1326410/Manchester-City-boss-Roberto-Mancini-goes-attack-Poznan-demands-solidarity.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... arity.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.