Mancini VS Cesc

VinceYoungisaBLUE

What was this all about after the match???

I tried to get on here and see what everyone was saying on the matchday thread but of course by that time Zab had gotten into it with Sagna and the rags and other guests had flooded the site.

Anyone have any info or guesses as to what was said? Both didn't seem to like what the other was saying. Fook Cesc and his diving btw.

HellasLEAF said:
ahh I knew this thread was coming...

Haha I looked to see if someone had already posted but nothing!

Macanafuck said something about cesc mouthing off about playing negatively but who knows...

I guess Ill just wait to read what happened tomorrow once the papers make some shit up.

Fabregas always has too much to say. I find it funny how he wants to go back to Barcelona when its them that dumped him, obviously thinking that he wasn't good enough and Arsenal welcomed him and made him a great player. If he had any sense he'd stay at Arsenal.

Cesc was a non-factor tonight. Another victim for the back pocket collection of NDJ.

Fabregas was sticking his oar in, as always. When the ref sent Zab and that SHITBAG off.
Their 'captain' did the same at eastlands when boyata got an early bath. (brandishing an imaginary card) like the cheating, unsporting shithouse that he is !
Great player, yet a dishonest cheat, as is Van Persie.

blue dallas said:
Fabregas was sticking his oar in, as always. When the ref sent Zab and that SHITBAG off.
Their 'captain' did the same at eastlands when boyata got an early bath. (brandishing an imaginary card) like the cheating, unsporting shithouse that he is !
Great player, yet a dishonest cheat, as is Van Persie.

think I hate this player the most of any non-United player.

After running around Eastlands waving imaginary cards - a booking offence for which he wasn't punished at all - he was in the ref's face all night for every decision.
Even the commentators on the Greek Nova TV were withering in their criticism of him, calling him a hypocrite. A good player but an odious, despicable excuse for a sportsman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.