Mancini

Are you guys for real?
All of the enlightened posters on here know that Mancini:

Is tactically inept
Can't motivate players
Does not have what it take to win a league title

As for me, I love Mancini therefore:

I'm a sheep and know nothing about football. But tell you what, I am dead happy right now.

Still have a lot to prove as a manger and can't say that I have a lot of faith in him. But unless you can get Mourinho he's the best solution for you. Will be interesting next season...

Josko_Domorocki said:
Still have a lot to prove as a manger and can't say that I have a lot of faith in him. But unless you can get Mourinho he's the best solution for you. Will be interesting next season...
He has a lot to prove? FUCK OFF

zeven said:
Josko_Domorocki said:
He has a lot to prove? FUCK OFF

with all the money he has on disposition can't say I'm impressed!!!

great guy though!

Bobby always a blue! I think he's gonna be with us atleast another 4 years right?!

All the those who wanted him out, where are you, be humble and apologise. We would have been like Chelsea if we got rid. Patience, strength and working together did it for us! Bring on title year after year and the Champions League next season!!

Every big star player will want to be a city player now!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.