Mancini

I hope that kills any doubts fans have of Mancini. With the Cabal and all.

Only Mancini and City could have managed to win a title like that.

Mourinho might be a better manager, he might even win more trophies, but the finale showed Mancini and City are a perfect match.

Its the nature of us fans to be reactionary, a win is the highest of highs, a loss the lowest of lows. I have been guilty of criticising Bob at certain points this season, but was just as guilty as everyone else of going with the flow whether it negative or positive.

But this man has dragged this team up by the bootstraps and inspired the greatest comeback in Premier League history, no team has ever been as far behind as we were with 6 games left, then went on to win the fucker. Kevin Keegan would have loved, loved the way we have gone about our business these last 6 games :)

Simple fact of the matter is - the naysayers, the Jose lovers, the cabal, me (when things arent going the way I want them to ;) need to back the fuck off - this man has earned the right to do whatever the fuck he wants for the foreseeable future, and we need to remember this after improbable draws and god forbid even losses!

FORZA MANCINI.

Bravo Roberto.

After watching almost an hour of post match analysis on 'Abu Dhabi Sport-3'
here's what you need to know.

- You will never see Mourinho, Ronaldo & Mendez to work/play or associated with Manchester City.

- Mancini will get huge bounce for winning the title & will be offered a 4 years contract as the highest paid manager in PL

-----------
So to all Mourinho fan-boys/media bandwagon cheerleaders - Sorry, it ain't gonna happen.

Forza Mancini

Oh and FUCK OFF Pedro Pinto, you fucking ****

At 2-1 down in the ingame thread, people were sacking him. I hope these twats hang their heads today.

bSCUd.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.