Mancini

bondsman

Thank you sir for bringing glory to city. You have improved virtually every player in that squad especially our defenders. You are also a gentleman who has put up with a lot of garbage from the gutter press and some planks on here - didsbury save et al, hope you're ashamed, billy shears can't wait to see what either of you two boys post. Your reaction today showed how much I believe you genuinely care for this club. Once again thank you, now go get that tattoo.

Mancini has

- given us our first major final since 1981
- our first major honour since 1976
- our first title since 1968
- our first ever title in the Premiership era
- great taste in scarves

Incredible manager, incredible man, incredible the shit that has come his way from within our ranks.

Bravo Roberto, long may you reign over us (and Stretford).

Love that guy.

Excellent Excellent Excellent.

For all those who called for Mancini's ouster because they are provincially biased against non UKers (and had no idea he was a great players and manager before he came to the premier league), in the words of the great Balotelli, "Shut up now"!

I will say it again, "Shut up now!" :)

He's still not happy either which makes me smile. He wants perfection and said we must improve which he is right about, we were 3 minutes away from pure misery, next season we should look to rectify our mistakes from this season and leave the scum behind in March or April!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.