ManCityEdition

OliMCFC

Team supported
City
So the old City Watch twitter account ran by a convicted paedophile has been rebranded as Man City Edition and started posting again. Apparently they said its under new ownership and ran by a twitter account called Viral Fansites which was posting mostly Liverpool tweets until today. My guess its the same guy running it - apparently he got out recently. Worth reporting and blocking blues. City Xtra and Superbia are fantastic and not ran by actual nonces.

Yeah seen this on twitter yesterday

you’re right - use to be city watch 130k followers but deleted all old tweets and rebranded. Apparently is the same guy that was released from jail.

I’ve already blocked them on Twitter but they’re getting heckled left, right and centre. Few things surprise me but City Watch rebranded did so.

My instinct is that a third party have legitimately bought up the old City Watch account and grossly underestimated the hatred towards Marshall and his actions.

They’ll get barracked with every tweet sent until they give up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.