Mancunian Way closed this Saturday?

monkey-trousers

Has anyone else noticed the little yellow signs around the Mancunian Way, warning that it will be closed this Saturday?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
monkey-trousers said:
Has anyone else noticed the little yellow signs around the Mancunian Way, warning that it will be closed this Saturday?

Is it all day?

Usually at night only

I'm sure it said until 3.30 pm, but I only noticed the sign at the very last minute, whilst driving. Sorry mate.

Clevers said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
monkey-trousers said:

Is it all day?

Usually at night only

Can't remember the exact times something like

8.30AM to 3.30 PM Saturday. Similar Sunday.

Fuck sake-round the M60 for me then!

because of the accident on the M6 ended up coming through manc to get home

the mancunian is indeed shut this Saturday, when i saw the sign i thought that's going to fuck up a lot of people for the game if they don't know

and to M60 users, that is absolutely shit round the ashton to Blackley junctions and should be avoided at all costs on a match day, unless you leave a lot earlier

This closure seems to have slipped under the radar. I'm sure that there was a lot more exposure when it was closed for one of our home games last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.