Mangala Confirmed? (not official yet)

Blue Smarties

Now that he's signed, don't we normally shift the thread into this section? Apologies if I've fucked it.

Anyway, here's the video to confirm.

<a class="postlink" href="http://video.mcfc.co.uk/services/player/bcpid2857356479001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAmGi6Ok~,1XzRvnR-bI_QrK1bSooWJI_xYcmcBQlM&bctid=3695122669001" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://video.mcfc.co.uk/services/player ... 5122669001</a>

Re: Mangala Confirmed

So far, my favourite student and favourite man about town come Gardener ! - haven't we got anyone wiser before I get excited ?

Edit : Favourite Headmaster now as well on the other Mangala thread - so that will do. I hope he is as good as we all think.

Why is Sharon the photographer always at these things when the whole tedious episode is being filmed anyway? Where do her millions of pictures end up?

squirtyflower said:
Crab Paste! said:
Why is Sharon the photographer always at these things when the whole tedious episode is being filmed anyway? Where do her millions of pictures end up?
it wasn't Sharon

Well it was some chubster with a camera, they all look the same!

Crab Paste! said:

Mate if you think that was Sharon you've got problems ;-)

Crab Paste! said:
squirtyflower said:
Crab Paste! said:
it wasn't Sharon

Well it was some chubster with a camera, they all look the same!
the girl you are talking about happens to be a mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.