Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

The lad just need to find his level @ the right club and rebuild his career. Good luck to him.

Another one like Bony for me. Seems like a great bloke but just nowhere near the level that we require.

Hope he gets the move his deserves this summer and gets off the loan ride. Think the Italian league would suit him down to the ground but any team there'll offer us about two bob and a handful of spaghetti so sadly it'll never happen. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Wouldn't mind him at Wolves to play on the right of our back three. I fear his wages would be prohibitive though.

He desperately needs to move on for his own personal development. There is no way that he gets more than a handful of minutes now that we signed Laporte. I’d be delighted if we were able to get £15m for him.

Wouldn't mind him at Wolves to play on the right of our back three. I fear his wages would be prohibitive though.

He’s as left footed as they come. Don’t think you could really play him on the right of a back three.

Has had multiple opportunities to go. Getting near a big loyalty bonus now I guess. Fighting for his place? In what world?

People are so naive. Not long before the “he never has a bad word to say about us” “seems like a nice guy” crops up.

Worst buy ever.

Has had multiple opportunities to go. Getting near a big loyalty bonus now I guess. Fighting for his place? In what world?

People are so naive. Not long before the “he never has a bad word to say about us” “seems like a nice guy” crops up.

Worst buy ever.

hahaha i mean i wouldnt say worst buy ever... but thinking again this guy was definition of flop

Well clubs dont stand in long line to make their offer for him. I hope we get at least 10m upfront with no shady option to buy deals.

Worst buy ever.

Worst buy ever? Blimey. That's some statement considering we have bought top players like Steve Daley, Vuoso, Santa Cruz, Negouai, Bianchi, Bradbury...

Worst buy ever.
Why should he give up money he is owed as he has a contract? it's true he has never been any bother and the money he costs us is not his fault is it,he hasn't been a good buy but we should have scouted him better rather than blame him for being what he is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.