Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

Wouldn't mind him at Wolves to play on the right of our back three. I fear his wages would be prohibitive though.
Let’s say he’s on 100k a week.
Would you happy if it was 50k?
How about a new midfielder too for 50k?
That’s 100k.
What about 99,999 a week for mangala and £1 a week for your new midfielder?
Still 100k.
Just a thought.

Why should he give up money he is owed as he has a contract? it's true he has never been any bother and the money he costs us is not his fault is it,he hasn't been a good buy but we should have scouted him better rather than blame him for being what he is
Hand on heart Karen, did you feel the same about Danny mills?
:-)

Not a single concrete link for him. Closest thing I saw was some bloke on twitter with 63 followers claiming Derby were interested in a loan for him. We're definitely losing him on a free or for absolute peanuts.

Not a single concrete link for him. Closest thing I saw was some bloke on twitter with 63 followers claiming Derby were interested in a loan for him. We're definitely losing him on a free or for absolute peanuts.
Pretty concerning that not even loan rumours. We might have to pay him off, if he even doesn't get loan offer

Pretty concerning that not even loan rumours. We might have to pay him off, if he even doesn't get loan offer

Coming back from injury, so there is that. I think with the crazy fees today, smaller clubs will look at players like Mangala who are at big clubs but are not in the plans at all and think they may as well get in touch with the agent to plan on signing them for free as opposed to offering even £10m, which would be a much bigger chunk of a transfer kitty than it would for any of the big six/big clubs in other countries.

Why should he give up money he is owed as he has a contract? it's true he has never been any bother and the money he costs us is not his fault is it,he hasn't been a good buy but we should have scouted him better rather than blame him for being what he is

I'm not blaming him I'm saying don't be kidded by the nice guy routine. He quickly figured out he was out of his depth and had hit the jackpot money wise and has milked it. Danny Mills is a good comparison. At least Milner contributed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.