Mangala

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Damanino, 9 Jul 2018.

1. nimrod

nimrod

Burton was his further punishment for not leaving when he had the chance, that wouldnt have gone down well with pep

2. KCblue

KCblue

Have there been any links at all? Whether or not he leaves this week, he's free in the summer. I figured there would be some noise.

3. colesy

colesy

That's probably why there is no noise, as they know he is free in the summer.

4. kippaxchris

kippaxchris

He won & so did we! It turned out to be a brilliant decision for him & City in the end. He played a decent amount of games in multiple competitions including an Old Trafford away win, deservedly won 2 winners medals, won over quite a lot of City fans with some strong performances & earned a loan move to a decent Everton side but was unfortunately injured in his second game. It was also brilliant for City because had he accepted the transfer to Crystal Palace we would have paid £25+ million for Johnny Evans & wouldn't have signed Laporte in January & he could have potentially ended up elsewhere. I'm extremely thankful Mangala chose to stay.

5. Barcon

Barcon

Pay him off and let him go.

6. ws01

ws01

In terms of fee versus performance output + on sale value (basically nothing atm), surely one of the worst purchases in our history.

You win some and you lose some - this has been an epic loss.

7. CC1

CC1

True but every club has them - we haven’t had many others.

8. Exeter Blue I am here

Exeter Blue I am here

Not the last 4 or 5 years, but Jo, Crocky Santa Cruz, Adebayor, Rodwell and Bianchi, represent about £100m pissed away for near feck all return!

9. r.soleofsalford

r.soleofsalford

Feel a bit sorry for him, which sound a strange thing to say when talking about a multi millionaire. In his interview he seemed like a decent bloke and there were good performances along the way. I`m sure he wanted to be a hero here but sometimes its not meant to be.

10. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

It’s hardly hampered Zinchenko though. Pep seems ok with him refusing to leave.