Mangala

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Damanino, 9 Jul 2018.

1. CC1

CC1

Yeah but I could list a load of rags in a similar way - not to mention Dippers & Chelski

Carol
    Falcao
    Bebe
    Sanchez
    Sturridge
    Benteke
    Jones
    Bailly
    Damien
    Flo
    Torres (for Chelski)
    Morata
    Shaw?
    Lindelof

To name a few without researching the matter!!!

2. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

Would be interesting to see his scouting reports. Great transfer..... for Porto to say the least.

3. Trojan1962

Trojan1962

Don’t forget the human wardrobe Bony. He was a disaster although we did get recoup a bit back when we sold

4. citizenyank76

citizenyank76

When the club decided they won't be gouged on transfer fees they must have been looking at Mangala's contract. Actually, not like gouged, more like "duped."

5. asaluttar

asaluttar

Both of these were absolutely abysmal transfer decisions, I was a bit supportive of both players, give them time and all that, but in retrospect they were just awful fits for us.

Which is a pity for both players they would be pretty good in the right system and in a way we messed up their careers as much as our transfer budget.

6. peace frog

peace frog

couldn't fault the mangala transfer,everybody on here was saying great ,then his first game v Chelsea he was a monster, as for the bony transfer ,again thought he would be a big hit, saw him in his first match and thought fuck me he's slower in real life than on telly after that I didn't fancy him at all.

salfordbluetrue likes this.
  7. mat

mat

Is he still here?

8. KCblue

KCblue

Still cannot believe there hasn't been a single link. At this rate he may not agree with another club until he's a free agent...

9. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

Pretty telling that he is not even getting loan offers. He will genuinely have hard time getting permanent club after his contract expires here, but he can only blame himself for that.

10. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

How do you know he hasn't already something lined up after he walks on a free?