Manu Garcia (on loan at NAC)

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Ric, 11 Jan 2017.

1. BigOscar

BigOscar

What I always liked about Manu when I saw him in the youth sides was his composure and eye for a pass, he never looked rushed and I think that's something you really can't learn late on. From what I've seen of him at Breda he's carried that into first team football and is adding a bit of direct dribbling in the central areas, like a not permacrocked Jack Wilshere or Gundogan.

I've always though he wouldn't look out of place in our first team and I stand by that, I don't know if he'd ever be a main creative force but he wouldn't let us down. I hope he gets a chance to show it for us as I think he could play a little bit deeper than all the promising young number 10's we have

2. Tevez City

Tevez City

3. BlueindianNewcity

BlueindianNewcity

4. Delphinho

Delphinho

He's turning into a great player with NAC. He is probably the closest you will come to Gundogan in world football right now. Amazing dribbling and ball control, and his passing is very good as well. I hope he plays in preseason and goes on loan to a team in one of the top 5 leagues

5. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

Looks like he’s developing into a potential City first teamer. That touch and pass is class.

6. KCblue

KCblue

At the very least he should make us some money.

7. Clercqs

Clercqs

8. Tevez City

Tevez City

Manu needs someone to trust him like how Wenger trusted Fabregas when he was young.

9. domalino

domalino

Not surprising at all, Champions League clubs are going to start sniffing around this summer.

10. Easy

Easy

Saw that and was surprised tbh. Haven’t seem much of him lately but that is big recognition for him.