Manu Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hungarian blue

A bit disappointing loan in my opinion, but maybe that's just me as I sort of filed all our Breada loanees into the 'will never make it at City' bracket. But maybe finally he can lift them up.

WNRH

And when exactly did this happen?

He was on the bench for the first team one week and the bench for the EDS the next. He was taken on a pre-season tour when he was making 10-15 min cameos in the U18.

kaz7

Manu Garcia on his loan to Alavés: "The football was not me. Too defensive and too little with the ball. NAC's philosophy is better for me."

Manu Garcia on Pep: "He said to me, 'It's good if you play somewhere else for a while. I want you to come back as a man.'" [@yadranblanco]

trevorriley

Well said pep.... Our back four need to be strong on the ball and intimidating, our academy players aren't at that level yet, they will with experience but can't be thrown in at the deep end, takes time.

MarsLlama

Hope he gets lots of game time and gets back on track after a shocking loan move.

quiet_riot

Team supported
City
Well said pep.... Our back four need to be strong on the ball and intimidating, our academy players aren't at that level yet, they will with experience but can't be thrown in at the deep end, takes time.

Manu isn't a defensive player?

domalino

Straight into the starting XI, anyone know where to find a stream of dutch 2nd division football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.