Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manuel Pellegrini

moomba said:
I'd be disappointed to see Dzeko and Aguero in the lineup for the Bayern or Roma games.

Disappointed? I think my head would explode ;).

Sometimes when you get yourselves into the position we have, getting out of it can have a better effect than just cruising, especially if it finally helps the fucking penny drop that we should be smacking these teams about like Bayern and Madrid do. We need an emphatic victory.

Regardless, the formation tonight isn't going to matter, the players have to do their job. Whoever we send out should be able to beat CSKA playing 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 4-4-1-1, 4-3-3, whatever. I'm not about to come on here slamming Pellegrini for playing 2 up top if yet again players fail to press together, defend together and play with confidence. Pellegrini can only send them onto the pitch, he can't kick the ball for them.

Well I don't consider myself to be jumping the gun as we may well win 10-2 however I'm sick to fucking death of us looking like we are cannon fodder in the Chumps.

This is an extension of our current form in the Prem as well, fucking embarrassing how easy teams stroll through us, they've had all the best chances in this first half and could be more than 1 up.

It's shit.

4 f***** 4****** 2******.

Had Fernando been holding and Fernandinho and Yaya just ahead of him we would not have been countered as easily.

Rammy Blue said:
Well I don't consider myself to be jumping the gun as we may well win 10-2 however I'm sick to fucking death of us looking like we are cannon fodder in the Chumps.

This is an extension of our current form in the Prem as well, fucking embarrassing how easy teams stroll through us, they've had all the best chances in this first half and could be more than 1 up.

It's shit.

Yeah.The amount of times Pellegrini has given the ball away is a disgrace.

Shadz69 said:
Rammy Blue said:

It's shit.

Who picks the side and sorts the formation?

Shadz69 said:
Rammy Blue said:

It's shit.

Who's job is it to the manage the players? Who has all week to drill them on formation, passing, pressing, tactics, who to mark? Yeah, the manager. Unless you think we just send out 11 men and tell them to have a laugh.

I said it about Mancini I thought he had took us as far as he could and i got slaughtered. This fellow is as bad, if not worse. Fragmented football. No tactical nouse. No plan A let alone plan B. Where do we find these people. The team has lost its way completely. Fuck off holistic football. Coats on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.