Manuel Pellegrini refuses handshake after wild Jose

Coming over to Spain ,taking our jobs . Surely its more to do with the self publicist making himself available for the Real job when Manuel was the manager . Look at me ,is very good at garnering attention . I noticed he seemed happy with the draw when he was making defensive substitutions towards the end . It was a great win against a great side , the best game of football this season for me ,shame about the result .

JoeMercer'sWay said:
This really is being blown out of all proportion. I think he should have shook his hand, simple as, just my view, he didn't. Oh well, we move on.

Pretty much how I see it too ... was very disappointed to see MP go straight down the tunnel although I do understand why he will have been riled at that moment. I'd have respected him even more if he'd done as you say JMW and waited for Mourinho before politely shaking his hand and walking down the tunnel.

Maybe Mourinho over-reacted a bit with his celebration , but you could clearly see that he'd settled for the draw , and , by that late point , didn't expect the win ...... we were 'bossing' his team at that stage , and he couldn't have expected a late victory to happen in such a manner ...... he just couldn't control his excitement when Torres got that unlikely winner.

Maybe Pellegrinis major disappointment got the better of him , and perhaps he could have been that bit more lenient or sporting , it's hard to say what he was thinking at that moment ..... but the incident didn't really appear to reflect all that well on him.

An understandable reaction from Pellegrini and an entirely predictable one from Mourinho. I know which side of the fence i'm on. Nice to see our manager hurting after a defeat. Should transmit itself to the players and stand us in good stead for the rest of the season. As for Mourinho......i'm not going to comment, suffice to say we picked the right manager to take the club forward in the summer.

toofaraway said:
He should have shaken hands. FULLSTOP

Sportmanship? Manners? Setting a good example?

I'm disappointed.

lol get a grip

Who honestly gives a crap? It's a complete non-issue over what is meaningless gesture.

2zh48x1.jpg

Don't blame him for not shaking hands at all, like some say its good to see he was pissed off with what had just happened,wouldn't have hung around myself either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.