Manuel Pellegrini sacked

My sympathies are with the west ham fans.

Realy
Everton get ancelotti
Watford get pearson
Emery, benitez kovac and potch still avialable.

They plump for a man who was conidered crap 18 months ago, whose football is wank.

I feel for them
Worst part is, I think Ancelotti would have taken the West Ham job over the Everton one given the choise

Have people totally forgot Moyes got us out relegation and got us comfortably safe - that’s all we have employed him for this time around - and then hopefully we can attract a ‘star quality’ manager like we did last time in Pellegrini.

Have people totally forgot Moyes got us out relegation and got us comfortably safe - that’s all we have employed him for this time around - and then hopefully we can attract a ‘star quality’ manager like we did last time in Pellegrini.

Do you know Moyse ruined Sunderland relegated them not to mention the car crash press conference on how he talked to one of the woman in there who asked a question!

Do you know Moyse ruined Sunderland relegated them not to mention the car crash press conference on how he talked to one of the woman in there who asked a question!

Yes. But if he can replicate what he did for us last time then that will do.

Imagine telling Pellegrini in 2014 that in the not so distant future he will be sacked and replaced by Moyes.

But is it a temporary gig?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.