Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
when image came up on big screen of MP and Vinny with the trophy i thought that image is what this club is all about Classy Manager and Classy captain
I've had a few mmmmmmm moments about him this year but all in all been right behind him, i have no doubt he is THE man for our club and what we are trying to do
Well done Pelle

bluemc1 said:
when image came up on big screen of MP and Vinny with the trophy i thought that image is what this club is all about Classy Manager and Classy captain
I've had a few mmmmmmm moments about him this year but all in all been right behind him, i have no doubt he is THE man for our club and what we are trying to do
Well done Pelle

+1

Real Madrid must regret sacking him, he was building a monster. Done better statistically than Jose and Ancelotti (a cup manager)

I can see them trying to rehire him in the future (after Ancelotti gets the bullet?) because they are running out of top manager options, but I hope he tells them to feck off.

Top man and manager 2 trophies in the bag and Pelle would've learned a lot this season, and know which players we need for next season where we will be favourites.

Marvin said:
City have excelled under pressure

If you look at La Liga, the top 3 have all been unable to win their games for two weekend running

I'm sure that is due in part to Pellegrini's management

I agree

I think a lot's down to trust between manager and players, he let's them play because he believes in them, no shackles or reins, just let's them play and my god they can play.

He seems a manager who is not fazed by anything.

Managing in South America and Spain means nothing will shock him, if anything he probably enjoys the freedom he is afforded at City.

Danamy said:
Marvin said:
City have excelled under pressure

If you look at La Liga, the top 3 have all been unable to win their games for two weekend running

I'm sure that is due in part to Pellegrini's management

I agree

I think a lot's down to trust between manager and players, he let's them play because he believes in them, no shackles or reins, just let's them play and my god they can play.

Bit crazy to think that the top 3 have failed to win in La Liga because of Manuel's management skills though.

The quiet one done good . I enjoyed watching the players throw Manuel in the air . Well done the boss .

A true gentleman as well as an excellent man manager.
Very proud for him to represent this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.