Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
I post a question and it gets pulled hope manuel gets it right but I have my doubts!
You could have put it in this thread instead of starting a new one.

What happened to the other thread? Not mine.

The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
Kun Aguero said:
He might be a charming man but he's not the man for Man City, last season I seen him as a decent man manager who won't change his tactics, this season he's failed. Simple as that. In the summer we need a change.

Just won a double. Get a grip
3 months into the season after Mancini won the title there were mancini out threads, with the very people calling for his head on here now having a go at folk for wanting pellegrini's head. ycmiu

Oh and i don't want him out but he needs to sort this shit out asap.....

But if he can't he will have to go.

Not sure why our players haven't been able to get motivated to any extent at all this season.

Too often the games have past us bye before we get off our arse and that includes games where we have had the role of the dice where opponents haven't been good enough to take advantage of the gifts we give them throughout games.

Our inferior opponents in terms of quality and skill want to out muscle us , out graft us and put in a decent shift and we let them without a lot of resistance.

He had no excuses tonight .
That should have been an easy win for us tonight .
Glad I went to the pub instead of Manchester .
He reminds me a lot of Frank Clarke in that 1997-1998 season clueless .

yes his stubbornness with 4-4-2 is beyond annoying now

yes his selection of silva tonight is unforgiveable

but the board need to share some of this, twice we've won the league and both times our transfer business in the summer has been average

uwe rosler 28 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
For everyone but for him definitely.

6 wins out of 14 this season.

Not good enough.

Anyone who defends him or mentions perspective..heres persepctive..we lost to a team who have won once away in how long..and with a second string.fuck perspective...time for a change.

You can't say that the mods will ban you or pull your post pathetic!

Its how i feel..ban me for what??

Manchester_lalala said:
Some nutters on here tonight. We're in some proper shit form, but to call for his head after a quarter of the season gone is laughable.

It's not laughable, it's fucking insane.

Getting rid of Pellegrini at such a brief stage would be ridiculous. I am not a fan of the way we are playing at the moment, but lets be honest, it is only his second season. He is not my first choice, but I appreciate what he has done and what he is trying to do. He should have another few years, Rome was not built in a day.

grifter said:
Got to go in the summer in my opinion. Sure he's a decent man manager but his 'charm' seems to be working against him almost, the players no longer give a fuck, whatever happens on the pitch it doesn't matter they're not getting a bollocking off it. He's no tactitian that's for sure and he hasn't took us forward in europe which is what he was brought in to do. The defence is a shambles and teams are nullifying our attacks with little trouble. Maybe its just me but I'd take a dickhead who is a born winner like mourinho or simeone over a pellegrini type but don't think that'll happen under the current regime so not sure who we'd be after should he go.

If the players dont give a fuck, then that could be the main problem. Do we keep sacking managers every 2nd year cause the players lose focus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.