Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyIreland

City are on the verge of completing an agreement to sign Marc-André ter Stegen from Barcelona this summer. [Telegraph]

looks like we are in for him at 20m as well.

would we really spend that much on a back-up?

either way, joe will definitely have serious competition next season.

i do wonder whether joe will thrive under pep, we will see.

While Ter Stegen is one of the best young keepers out there, it doesnt really make a lot of sense for him. He might just find himself in the same situation as at Barcelona.

Hart isn't a Guardiola type of keeper, not great with his feet or quick off his line.

While Ter Stegen is one of the best young keepers out there, it doesnt really make a lot of sense for him. He might just find himself in the same situation as at Barcelona.

makes you wonder what we have offered him, i.e. first team football.

to apparently turn down liverpool and fellow german klopp for our bench doesn't make sense to me, especially as we are reportedly willing to pay 20m for him.

makes you wonder what pep has in mind regarding hart.

Would be a good signing. Top quality back up who could genuinely give Joe a run for his money. Simply put, if it happens he's in a fight to stay number one which can only benefit us.

makes you wonder what we have offered him, i.e. first team football.

to apparently turn down liverpool and fellow german klopp for our bench doesn't make sense to me, especially as we are reportedly willing to pay 20m for him.

makes you wonder what pep has in mind regarding hart.
Maybe Pep doesn't rate Hart's distribution or just wants to give him competition big time. If we are willing to spend £20m on goalkeeper then we know City will have a big budget this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.