Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep selling Hart
=
Pellegrini selling Barry,
only much worse because goalkeeper is a more key position, and Hart has more years left
Except we don't know if he's selling Hart. We would need to buy two new keepers if that's the plan.

Except we don't know if he's selling Hart. We would need to buy two new keepers if that's the plan.

True. We don't even know if he's buying Stegen yet. It's only one report in the Telegraph so far.

True. We don't even know if he's buying Stegen yet. It's only one report in the Telegraph so far.
Yep, will wait and see what happens. I'm sure we'll be in the market for somebody with Cabalerro likely to leave. If it's a keeper of Stegans quality then I'm all for it. I'd hate to think Hart would give up his place without a fight as some seem to be suggesting.

Is that all it takes for Hart to give up on his place? A decent keeper coming in? I'd like to think he's got a bit more about him than that.
Not so much Hart giving up, would we spend 20m on a keeper just for competition?

Yep, will wait and see what happens. I'm sure we'll be in the market for somebody with Cabalerro likely to leave. If it's a keeper of Stegans quality then I'm all for it. I'd hate to think Hart would give up his place without a fight as some seem to be suggesting.
I would imagine if Stergan comes there will be no fight. He will have been given the nod, so I would fully expect Hart to leave.

Not so much Hart giving up, would we spend 20m on a keeper just for competition?
If we gave him a 5 year deal it works out at only £2 million a season over the course of the contract. It doesn't seem so much when you look at it like that. Whoever we bring in to replace Willy has to be better than him or it's a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.