Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he’s only worth 30m to us then it begs the question why we sold Zin fir the same price.
I think there was an element of us facilitating Zinchenko's move as a thank you for his years of unwavering service. We made a £30m profit on a squad player, so it's not something we can readily complain about.

Evidently Zinchenko's move was more about the player & his playing future, than us digging our heels in for a higher profit.

Reuniting with Arteta & Jesus & remaining in the PL is probably best for him & his family all round & there's little more we could have done to help a hugely popular fella further his career.

Last edited:
I think there was an element of us facilitating Zinchenko's move as a thank you for his years of unwavering service. We made a £30m profit on a squad player, so it's not something we can readily complain about.

Evidently Zinchenko's move was more about the player & his playing future, than us digging our heels in for a higher profit.

Reuniting with Arteta & Jesus & remaining in the PL is probably best for him & his family all round & there's little more we could have done to help a hugely popular fella further his career.

Spot on.

Hope we get this wrapped up so I can relax.

I think we need one more striker as back up & we are done unless we fully promote one of the kids

Great transfer window for me

Was told back in May that Brighton had already started asking around for a left-back when City first registered interest from someone who absolutely 100% would know that. I suspect even they know he's going deep down. This is all just gamesmanship and I can't see any reason why both clubs aren't aware of that. I think it'll get done for about £40-42m with £5m add-ons or sumat.
Let’s be honest, we’ve been paying £50mill for full back since Walker come over in 2017. Something like the £45mill we paid for Phillips would be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.