Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious Question To City fans...Do u believe Romano to be on your payroll as well as other big European clubs?...all the time he was being fed positive information from agent he couldn't wait to tweet, now...diddly squat...not really unbiased journalism is it?

Surely that would mean he’d be on the Agent’s payroll - not City’s?

If he was on our payroll, it would be us feeding him information, no?

I’m not sure you’ve thought this one through properly mate.

Serious Question To City fans...Do u believe Romano to be on your payroll as well as other big European clubs?...all the time he was being fed positive information from agent he couldn't wait to tweet, now...diddly squat...not really unbiased journalism is it?
No you loon

They are valued cheaper because they aren't as good.

Also for irony, the only way to do those deals quick is if we pay the asking price of the selling clubs, something we don't want to do here but would have to do there. So the entire point of not paying what the selling club wants will become even more strange.
Disagree. Maybe they won't be as good as cucurella but they aren't bad.

And the point is not that we don't want to pay the asking price of selling club. The point is he is not worth that much to us. It's for our transfer people to decide how much is Sosa or for that matter grimaldo worth

Feel sorry for Cucurella.

This seems over to me but this whole saga has surprised me.

From the outside it looks like Brighton think we instigated the Transfer request and now won’t talk to us.

There are no winners in this.

We dont get our player

Cucurella can’t move to City

Brighton have an unsettled player who publicly said he wants to go.

All round nobody has done a great job on this one so far.
You missed the last point....

City give Brighton a good slapping in both league fixtures ✔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.